Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Now I know what we can't have and its so unfair..."

I have been a little busy and very sick this past week... Kind of sad since its only the first couple days of my Spring Break, but since the sickness is finally subsiding, I can finally enjoy it! But then... the bipolar weather of California decided to turn chilly and is threatening to rain. Even though I absolutely LOVE the rain, I need to spend some time at the beach. Now, enough of my whining complaints, I hope all of you are having a fabulous Spring Break and thanks for viewing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Inspired Song: Unfair by Kate Voegele
Turquoise Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Black Skirt: UO
Shoes: friends
Pearl Necklace: grandmothers vintage
Shell & Turquoise necklace: a friends

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. great shoes!
    i saw them on hayley's too :)
    i was in your lyrical class @ OCDTA.. if you remember me :)
    cute blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    and I know! Of course I totally remember you :) good times...
    and thanks! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete