Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Wish!

Today, a family friend of ours was over and he happened to bring his camera. Being the crazy photography lover that I am, I asked if I could see it. Out of his camera case comes a Nikon D5000. It was love at first sight... My father had recently given me a hand-me-down Nikon D60 and although I love it, having my own and new camera would be fantastic. Hopefully, I could be honored with the gift of this lovely camera for my birthday... Key word 'Hopefully'. 

xoxo Kayla


                                     Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG! My future camera!!! What is different about it compared to yours?

    btw... i gave you an award on my blog :)

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yeahhh!!! Totally forgot! And well, compared to mine, its definitely better quality and better megapixels and it takes video... which mine doesn't have.

    and yesss i saw! Your soo sweet, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete