Sunday, April 11, 2010

Miu Miu!

Recently, a couple of my best friends and I went on a little shopping spree through our local mall and we couldn't resist going into the Miu Miu store. The Spring/Summer collection for 2010 is beautiful! So I just had to post something about it. Not only is it the cat's meow with the animal patterns (cat, dog, birds) but I was extremely intrigued to see the swallow patterns! As you can see by the name of my blog, swallows are something very special to me. This collection seems very youthful and childlike, yet has a sense of sophistication. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I would personally kill for these shoes... I'm in love with them

Photobucket
(P.S. I love the long braids and lengthy lashes. Modern day Repunzel!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The embellishments on the shoes and clothes gave a magical feeling to the collection followed with the pant suits and their more realistic instead of fairy tale aspects. This collection is just all in all amazing.



My computer has finally been somewhat fixed so no more random malfunctions thank goodness! Thanks for viewing and have a good week :)

xoxo Kayla

4 comments:

  1. SWALLOWS!!!! I love these shoes! and if you get them, I want to just try them on once! ok? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire collection is pure LOVE I love them so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are my faves as well...i'm literally salivating over the shoes. make sure to follow me please :)!


    glamourandeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav too! I LOVE the pink platform :)

    www.neensynaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete