Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Inspired Song: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Sweater: H&M
Shorts: F21
Shoes: F21
Necklace: F21
Peacock Hair Clip: Urban Outfitters


I finally have had the time to do a little photo shoot with my best friend! It was definitely a lot of fun. My spring break is going well, now that my weird little sickness is finally gone, thank goodness! But I am dreading the pile of AP homework I still have to finish... Oh well. I have an exciting weekend ahead of me. Hope everyone is doing well :)

xoxo Kayla

4 comments:

  1. i was about to get those shoes!
    they're amazing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair clip is gorgeous! A very nice detail to the outfit.

    ReplyDelete