Thursday, April 15, 2010

"If you must go, I wish you love. You'll never walk alone, Take care my love".

Photobucket
Inspired Song: Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) by Journey
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Blazer: H&M
Dress & Leggings: Forever 21
Ring: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Forever 21


I just have to say that I am so thankful for a store like H&M, where things are actually cute and affordable (sometimes). I revolved this outfit around my new favorite blazer, which you can see in the pictures. It is so versatile and I can wear it with anything! Until then...

xoxo Kayla

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! <333 Everything is cute, the blazer, the dress/top and especially those shoes!!! :)

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you turned in the collar of your blazer!!! LOVE this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are so great--simple and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the simplicity :)

    you're very pretty!

    www.neensynaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete