Friday, May 28, 2010

You go on and I'll be happier.


Photobucket
Inspired Song: Happier by A Fine Frenzy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leather Jacket: Urban Oufitters
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Hat: Target
Sunglasses: vintage store

You ever have the feeling like the weight of the world is being put on your shoulders? That's how I feel... What I really need is some alone time outside in the California sun with my favorite chai tea, curled up with some poetry and the classics. But the three day weekend I have been anticipating is finally here! I hope all of you have a fabulous memorial day :)

xoxo Kayla

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I now how that feels! A bit of rest in California should really make you right! ;)

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoes totally on trend, sporty and tied!
    Beautiful retro sunnies, and edgy hat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fierce shoes + all black = FAIL-SAFE.


    lovely lovely

    XXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kayla!

    You look really stunning in these pics. I love the vintage-y feel! Thanks for following me. I am following you back. Let me know if you want to exchange links!

    xoxo
    www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your style, girl! This blog is great and you look gorgeous :D

    I'm definitely following your blog!

    Classique chérie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shoes! So cute! And these pictures look awesome in black-and-white.

    DustInMyWind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete