Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Do what you want to whenever you want to, though it doesn't mean a thing. Big nothing."

Photobucket
Inspired Song: Ballad of Nothing by Cymbals Eat Guitars

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Floral Corset Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Love Bracelet: boutique in the city
Three finger ring: F21
Stone ring: boutique

The blazer I bought in the picture is one of the only blazers I don't wear as often as I should. Only because it is so big on me and makes me bigger than I look... haha But that is besides the point, its still a nice and extremely soft blazer. This floral shirt is one of my favorites! I had two posts I was going to do featuring this shirt, but decided to do it in one post instead. But, summer is just around the corner! I need to start pulling out some of my summer wardrobe and maybe some shopping as well? :)

What is your guys favorite summer piece/pieces to wear? 

Thanks for viewing! Hope everyone is doing well :)

xoxo Kayla

20 comments:

  1. I love that the corset has a zipper running down the middle! And your ring!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blazer obsessed too! I also like boyfriend jeans and boyfriend cut button ups!! I'm all for this boyfriend trend!

    http://ramblingofasmalltowngirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty corset!

    www.neensynaye.blogspot.com

    hope u'll follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your corset! I am following!
    Visit my blog!

    http://fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! He's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that floral corset!!
    You've got a sweet style.. love the way you use that scarf from Europe, your brown booties, that floral skirt.. haha
    Following you ;)
    Follow my blog too if you like it.. thanks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you have such a cute style, love it! Nice pics you have on your blog too, just curious who takes the pics of you?

    Thanks for the comment btw xoxo Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kayla!

    Speaking of blazers haha, I really like your blog and of course I'll follow! If you want we can just have a follow exchange, if you like my blog :))

    xx Sgt. Pepper Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute pics, Kayla and an adorable outfit!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you are just beautiful and I love this outfit! Fabulous pictures!

    www.fashion-butter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm in love with the corset top! You look beautiful! great accessories too xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the floral bustier, I want one just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so cute on the pics :-) like your outfit!

    xo endzy
    http://mademoiselleendzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I am in love with that corset and the bracelet! Where are you from because if your from the US they dont sell the same items in the Urban Outfitters in the UK which is sad! Cus I want that corset haha!
    - Adele
    moltocuriosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw that floral shirt at UO. It was so pretty, but they didn't have my size. You look lovely in it. That stone ring looks like honey!

    I'm all about florals too, but I pair them with rougher looking pieces to balance everything out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love ur blog!!

    and ur Look is Fab one babe ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That last photo of you is adorable! I love that floral bustier, perfect for Summer! You have a lovely blog, definitely following!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your flowery corset and your ring. :)

    thanks for your comment.
    xoxo,
    Dreamworld

    ReplyDelete
  19. The bracelet is great, as is the top! Love love love.

    Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete