Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yes, I am alive

As you can see, I have not posted anything for over a long amount of time now and I must apologize for this inconvenience with a reasonable explanation for it. My life at this very moment and time has been flourishing into a crazy plethora of events. Since it is my senior year of high school after all, I have had to make major decisions such as choosing an actual college and what I actually plan to do for the rest of my life... Nothing big really. I have found that my time has been occupied with school events and many hours spent on the computer filling out college applications, go figure. Recently, I traveled to the country of Nicaragua on a missions trip and practically lived there for a small amount of time. I have found that it had become my home and although I have returned to the lovely state of California, I miss the culture and the people there tremendously and plan on returning there in the near future.
On a fashionable note, I have discovered that my taste and opinions in fashion have indeed changed. I've grown up, in a way, and I've found what I truly like and dislike and I've stuck with it. Let's just say I've grown to know myself even better over the long period of time you hadn't heard from me and yes, I did get a little personal there and I am stepping off my soap box as of right now. So, because of sheer boredom, the need to release some creative juices, and my infinite love for blogging; I am now returning to The Whispering Swallow. The old posts you have seen are a thing of the past and the new posts you will continue to see is the raw account of just me, my clothes, and what my camera happens to take photos of.

Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment