Saturday, February 19, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
jacket: vintage, shirt: forever 21, BABOOSHKA, cross necklace: flea market in Nicaragua, stone necklace: city fair

I recently found this leather jacket in one of my favorite vintage stores near my house and for only $40, which is quite a steal since it's real leather. I love everything about it from the color to the fit and what's even cooler is that I found a letter in the pocket addressed from a daughter to her mother in 1980. It was an interesting read to say in the least.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. love tehse photos! great necklace, it's gorgeous :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top! Love the cut out panels xoxo

    www.fashionsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! I love this look, especially how the jacket and necklace match. Love it.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! especially your turband. xo

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a crystal cuff if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next. Check out my blog, we should follow each other!!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete