Friday, June 11, 2010

"Home is where ever I'm with you."

Photobucket
Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tunic: H&M
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Ann Taylor
Belt: Forever 21
Faux Leather leggings: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Forever 21

Today has not been a good day. I woke up after a late night of studying for finals and immediately ran to the bathroom and spent half of that morning with the 'porcelain throne', if you know what I mean... After some recovering, I went to school and took my finals for the day. First day accomplished, two more days of finals to go!

Anyway, how are you guys doing? :) Now about this outfit, I had this jacket from Ann Taylor in the back of my closet for a while and I forgot how much I loved it. Especially the structure. This necklace I've had for a while from Urban Outfitters is one of my favorites. It's made out of pink, soft fabric and decorated with a gold chain and studs. Chic yet edgy. Hope you enjoy, and I love hearing your guys comments :) they make my day!

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I'm a sucker for a good black outfit. Cute necklace! Love your shoes!

    I started finals today, too. Exams suck. Hope yours go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o beautiful outfit

    I love the jacket and shoes

    xx

    MON CHERI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh I love your necklace! Lovely outfit =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm your new follower, here and also on bloglovin =)

    http://indahlovesmakeup.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1814234/indahlovesmakeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! You're gorgeous! :) And love your cute pictures! Amazing blog.

    P.S. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit & i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty outfit. I really love the shoes! YOu are seriously so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blazer is adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete