Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Music Love

The newest music love of mine is a wonderful band called Mumford & Sons. The band consists of four young men from West London: Marcus Mumford, Country Winston, Ben Lovett, and Ted Dwane. Their incredible love for music and beautiful harmonious voices have created an amazing album called Sigh No More. The alternative genre band has a folk, blue grass style sound that is absolutely to die for.


Photobucket
Their amazing album Sigh No More...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

VERY exciting news! And the reason why I decided to post my love for Mumford & Sons, is because I will be going to a Mumford & Sons concert over the summer. It is such a huge privilege and I am ecstatic! I highly recommend their music to anyone and everyone.

One of my favorite music videos and songs by Mumford is The Cave. Here is a link to their music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KkUeRPjc-Y

Until then...
xoxo Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment